Ready to Race!
Compete in the 2019 Sunday Race Series
Sunday mornings at Mt. Holly and Pine Knob
This is our popular race series where athletes can race in their own age group for single races as well as collect season long “World Cup” points. Weekly prizes and medals are awarded to athletes of all ages. The Sunday Race Series runs for seven weeks beginning at Pine Knob and alternating with Mt. Holly for seven total races. This year we will be adding easy slalom races and a combi if conditions permit.
SUNDAY SERIES RACE RESULTS
Results will be posted here.
- This series is open to all racers from 5-18 years old
- Racers can compete in one event or all seven
- Medals for top 3 places, both girls and boys, and raffle prizes
- Points are earned each week with awards given to the "Season Champs" at the final race
- Included with all Race Programs or $15.00/race (Discounted Lift Tickets Available)
- Registration takes place at 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. (at the Ski School Desk)
- Racing starts at 10:00 a.m.
2019 Sunday Series Race Schedule
Race #1 ... 1-13-2019 ... Pine Knob
Race #2 ... 1-20-2019 ... Mt Holly
Race #3 ... 1-27-2019 ... Pine Knob
Race #4 ... 2-03-2019 ... Mt Holly
Race #5 ... 2-10-2019 ... Pine Knob
Race #6 ... 2-17-2019 ... Mt Holly
Race #7 ... 2-24-2019 ... Pine Knob (Season Championships)
Helmet and goggles are mandatory.
Racers clearing gates must have a chin guard.
Hand, shin, forearm, and spine guards recommended.